Home > Data Services > Catalog . Restricted Data . Census . ACS

Search Data Services

Meta Search
search across all the following databases:

Data Catalog
Data and documentation

KnowledgeBase
Common questions and answers.

Resources
Entire collection of data resources.


Latest Data News

RSS Feed icon

Sage Stats and CQ Political Stats Trial

Breaking News: Protect the 2020 Census

The Fastest Growing US Cities Are Mostly In the West

Another rule from NIH: Demographers might get to ignore this one

Research on Health Disparities: Incarceration Matters

Census of Population and Housing, 1989: Vietnam

PSC Data Catalog: Study Bibliographic Details:

Access to Files:Data and Documentation
Title:Census of Population and Housing, 1989: Vietnam
Study Number:1292
Catalog Date:06/29/2011
Source:Bureau of the Central Steering Committee for the 1989 Population and Housing Census. General Statistics Office
Abstract:Vietnam occupied dwellings were sampled on April 1, 1989. Two forms were used to gather household characteristics: long (5% sample survey) and short (remaining 95% of the population). The long form contained both the core and sample questions. Dwelling questions covered 19 provinces/cities, not necessarily corresponding to the sample survey.
Universe:Residents in Vietnam, including those usually resident in Vietnam, but who were overseas at the time of the census; special groups were enumerated, including the police force, army and foreign affairs.

| by Title . by Number . Search . Browse . Help . Next |