Provider: The National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health
Publication: Disclosure Requirements
Language from Contract:
V.C.1-5 To avoid inadvertent disclosure of persons, families, or households by using the following guidelines in the release of statistics derived from the Data Files.
1. In no table should all cases in any row or column be found in a single cell.
2. In no case should the total for a row or column of a cross tabulation be fewer than three (3) cases.
3. In no case should a cell frequency of a cross tabulation be fewer than three (3) cases.
4. In no case should a quantity figure be based on fewer than three (3) cases.
5. Data released should never permit disclosure when used in combination with other known data.