Provider: Interuniversity Consortium for Political and Social Research
Extras Administration: Investigator requirements
Language from Contract:
III. A. Investigators must meet the following criteria:
1. Have a PhD or other terminal degree; and
2. Hold a faculty appointment or research position at Institution.
VI. K. K. To notify ICPSR of a change in institutional affiliation of the Investigator. Notification must be in writing and must be received by ICPSR at least six (6) weeks prior to Investigator's last dayof employment with Institution. Investigator's separation from Institution terminates this Agreement. Investigator may reapply for access to Confidential Data as an employee of the new institution.
1. Execution of a new Agreement for the Use of Confidential Data by both the Investigator and the proposed new institution;
2. Execution of any Supplemental Agreement(s) with Research Staff and Pledges of Confidentiality by Research Staff at the proposed new institution;
3. Preparation and approval of a new Data Security Plan; and
4. Evidence of approval or exemption by the proposed new Institution's IRB.
These materials must be approved by ICPSR before Confidential Data or any derivatives or analyses may be stored or accessed at the new institution. Investigator must also, prior to the date of relocation, destroy all electronic and paper files containing Confidential Data or derivatives or analyses thereof at the original Institution. This obligation of destruction shall not apply to Investigator's scholarly work based upon or that incorporates the Confidential Data.