Provider: Panel Study of Income Dynamics - Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service
Publication: No case listings in publications
Language from Contract:
The Data Protection Plan must carefully describe how researchers and staff members will avoid inadvertent disclosure of respondents' Medicare data and geographic locations or identity in all working papers,publications, and presentations.
At minimum, researchers must agree to exclude from any type of publication or presentation, the following information:
* Listing of individual cases;
* Description of individual cases;
* Listing, description, or identification of a tract or tracts by number, by name, or by descriptive information;
* Maps with any features (such as landmarks, road networks, original tract shape or physical features) that allow tracts to be identified; and
* Summary statistics or tabulations by geographic level below SPA (Service Planning Area).
Detail: not in actual contract but referenced in the data protection plan instructions