Data Contract Condition Language for:
Louisiana Office of Public Health
sorted by Category and Condition
December 10, 2016, 3:28 pm
Data used for statistical purposes
2. . . . Results of research using Vital Records information will be published only in the aggregate and no individual registrant will be identified.
No administrative uses of data
3. No family, physician or hospital follow-up will be done without written approval of the Vital Records Review Panel.
No redistribution of data
4. Hardcopy records are not to be shared or duplicated without prior written approval from the Vital Records Review Panel. Electronic records are not to be shared with any other individual, program, or agency without prior written approval from the Vital Records Review Panel.
Inspections & Penalties
I understand that unauthorized disclosure of vital records information violates LAC48:v.17709 and LSA R.S. 40:3.1, and the penalty for such violation as provided in LSA R.S. 40:61B3 is a fine of not more than one thousand dollars or imprisonment for not more than one year, or both.
6. Information that allows identification of an individual will be removed or destroyed at the earliest time that is consistent with the purpose of this study.
7. Vital event records and data acquired through this agreement will be destroyed at the conclusion of the research project.