Catalog Record Details
Crouter, Ann C.
Bianchi, Suzanne M.
Seltzer, Judith A.
Washington, DC: The Urban Institute
HM 726 .I46 2008
- 1) Intergenerational ties : theories, trends, and challenges. Suzanne M. Bianchi
V. Joseph Hotz
Judith A. Seltzer. pp3-44.
- 2) Are we asking the right questions on intergenerational ties?. Rebeca Wong. pp45-52.
- 3) Intergenerational ties : what can be gained from an international perspective?. Francesco C. Billari
Aart C. Liefbroer. pp53-66.
- 4) Developing interdisciplinary approaches to study intergenerational relationships. Melissa Hardy. pp67-80.
- 5) Intergenerational caregiving and exchange : economic and evolutionary approaches. Donald Cox. pp81-126.
- 6) Do bioevolutionary forces shape intergenerational transfers? Detecting evidence in contemporary survey data. Merril Silverstein. pp127-144.
- 7) The problem of predictive promiscuity in deductive applications of evolutionary reasoning to intergenerational transfers : three cautionary tales. Jeremy Freese. pp145-178.
- 8) Beyond theory : individual differences in exchanges between older parents and their children. Steven H. Zarit. pp179-194.
- 9) Intergenerational support, care and relationship quality in later life : exploring within-family differences. Steven H. Zarit. pp195-232.
- 10) Unanticipated lives : inter- and intra-generational relationships in families with children with disabilities . Marsha Mailick Seltzer
Jan S. Greenberg
Gael I Orsmond
Julie Lounds Taylor
Matthew J. Smith. pp233-242.
- 11) Families as non-shared environments for siblings. Susan M. McHale
Ann C. Crouter. pp243-256.
- 12) Family bargaining and long-term care of the disabled elderly. Liliana E. Pezzin
Robert A. Pollak
Barbara S. Schone. pp247-278.
- 13) The distribution of obligations. Steven L. Nock
Paul W. Kingston
Laura M. Holian. pp279-316.
- 14) Race and ethnic influences on normative beliefs and attitudes toward provision of family care. James S. Jackson
toni C. Antonucci
Edna E. Brown
Svein Olav Daatland
Besangie Sellars. pp317-332.
- 15) Between the motion and the act : psychological perspectives on the distribution of obligations. Adam Davey. pp333-340.
- 16) Interpreting norms of obligation as planner's preferences for distributional justice : a formal economic model. Robert J. Willis. pp341-350.
- 16) Expanding the horizon : new directions for the study of intergenerational care and exchange. Cassandra Rasmussen Dorius
Laura Wray-Lake. pp351-382.
Search | New Acquisitions | Next