How to Search the Catalog?
- Do not enter 'and', 'or' - all search terms are boolean 'and' by default.
- More specific searches generally return faster than those with many thousands of results.
- Use a partial word for a broader search. e.g. "pregn" will find pregnant and pregnancy.
- Ignore punctuation and capitalization.
- Publication Year: some items such as Series do not have a distinct, searchable publication year.
- Some collections have separate presentations such as the ISR Community Kiosk.