1. Akiyama, Hiroko, Toni C. Antonucci, and Ruth Campbell. 1997. "Exchange and Reciprocity Among Two Generations of Japanese and American Women." Pp. 127-138 in Cultural Context of Aging: Worldwide Perspectives, edited by Sokolovsky, J. Westford, CT: Greenwood Press.
2. Inglehart, Ronald. 1997. "Perceptions of Safety and Security at the University of Michigan: summary report of a survey of faculty, staff and students carried out for the Task Force on Campus Security." Ann Arbor, MI: Institute for Social Research. [Full Text]
3. Buss, David M. 1995. "Psychological sex differences: Origins through sexual selection." American Psychologist 50(3): 164-168. [Full Text]
4. Kendler, Kenneth S., Ronald C. Kessler, Ellen E. Walters, Charles MacLean, Michael C. Neale, Andrew C. Heath, and Lindon J. Eaves. 1995. "Stressful life events, genetic liability, and onset of an episode of major depression in women." American Journal of Psychiatry 152(6): 833-842. [Full Text]
5. Kendler, Kenneth S., Ellen E. Walters, Michael C. Neale, Ronald C. Kessler, Andrew C. Heath, and Lindon J. Eaves. 1995. "The structure of the genetic and environmental risk factors for six major psychiatric disorders in women." Archives of General Psychiatry 52(May): 374-383.
6. Kessler, Ronald C. 1995. "The National Comorbidity Survey: Preliminary results and future directions." International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research 5: 139-151.
7. Kessler, Ronald C., Cindy Foster, William B. Saunders, and Paul E. Stang. 1995. "Social consequences of psychiatric disorders, I: Educational attainment." American Journal of Community Psychiatry 152(7): 1026-1032. [Full Text]
8. Kessler, Ronald C., and Daniel K. Mroczek. 1995. "Measuring the effects of medical interventions." Medical Care 33(4): AS109-AS119. [Full Text]
9. Kish, Leslie. 1995. "Questions/answers: From the survey statistician 1978-1994." Paris: International Association of Survey Statisticians. Section of the International Statistical Institute.
10. Lusk, Sally L., Madeleine J. Kerr, and David L. Ronis. 1995. "Health-promoting lifestyles of blue-collar, skilled trade, and white-collar workers." Nursing Research 44(1): 20-24. [Full Text]