1. Cannell, Charles F., Floyd J. Fowler, Graham Kalton, Lois Oksenberg, Katherine Bischoping. 2004. "New quantitative techniques for pretesting survey questions." in Questionnaires. edited by M. Bulmer. Thousand Oaks, Calif.: Sage Publications.
2. Akiyama, Hiroko, Toni C. Antonucci, Ruth Campbell. 1997. "Exchange and Reciprocity Among Two Generations of Japanese and American Women." in Cultural Context of Aging: Worldwide Perspectives. edited by Sokolovsky, J.. Westford, CT: Greenwood Press.
3. Inglehart, Ronald. 1997. "Perceptions of Safety and Security at the University of Michigan." Institute for Social Research. [Full Text]
4. Buss, David M. 1995. "Psychological sex differences: Origins through sexual selection." American Psychologist 50(3):164-168. [Full Text]
5. Kendler, Kenneth S., Ronald C. Kessler, Ellen E. Walters, Charles MacLean, Michael C. Neale, Andrew C. Heath, Lindon J. Eaves. 1995. "Stressful life events, genetic liability, and onset of an episode of major depression in women." American Journal of Psychiatry 152(6):833-842. [Full Text]
6. Kendler, Kenneth S., Ellen E. Walters, Michael C. Neale, Ronald C. Kessler, Andrew C. Heath, Lindon J. Eaves. 1995. "The structure of the genetic and environmental risk factors for six major psychiatric disorders in women." Archives of General Psychiatry 52(May):374-383.
7. Kessler, Ronald C. 1995. "The National Comorbidity Survey: Preliminary results and future directions." International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research 5:139-151.
8. Kessler, Ronald C., Cindy Foster, William B. Saunders, Paul E. Stang. 1995. "Social consequences of psychiatric disorders, I: Educational attainment." American Journal of Community Psychiatry 152(7):1026-1032. [Full Text]
9. Kessler, Ronald C., Daniel K. Mroczek. 1995. "Measuring the effects of medical interventions." Medical Care 33(4):AS109-AS119. [Full Text]
10. Lusk, Sally L., Madeleine J. Kerr, David L. Ronis. 1995. "Health-promoting lifestiles of blue-collar, skilled trade, and white-collar workers." Nursing Research 44(1):20-24. [Full Text]