11. Orbuch, Terri L., Lindsay Custer. 1995. "The social context of married women's work and its impact on black husbands and white husbands." Journal of Marriage and the Family 57(May):337-345. [Full Text]
12. Schwarz, Norbert, Hans-J. Hippler. 1995. "Subsequent questions may influence answers to preceding questions in mail surveys." Public Opinion Quarterly 59:93-97. [Full Text]
13. Singer, Eleanor, Dawn R. Von Thurn, Esther R. Miller. 1995. "Confidentiality assurances and response: A quantitative review of the experimental literature." Public Opinion Quarterly 59(1):66-77. [Full Text]
14. Subar, Amy F., Jerianne Heimendinger, Blossom H. Patterson, Susan M. Krebs-Smith, Elizabeth Pivonka, Ronald C. Kessler. 1995. "Fruit and vegetable intake in the United States: The baseline survey of the five a day for better health program." American Journal of Health Promotion 9(5):352-360.
15. Wallace, John M. 1995. "Race differences in adolescent drug use: Recent findings from national samples." African American Research Perspectives 1(1):31-35.
16. Warner, Lynn A., Ronald C. Kessler, Michael Hughes, James C. Anthony, Christopher B. Nelson. 1995. "Prevalence and correlates of drug use and dependence in the United States." Archives of General Psychiatry 52(Mar):219-229.
17. Willimack, Diane K., Howard Schuman, Beth-Ellen Pennell, James M. Lepkowski. 1995. "Effects of a prepaid nonmonetary incentive on response rates and rewsponse quality in a face-to-face survey." Public Opinion Quarterly 59(1):78-92. [Full Text]
18. Wittchen, Hans Ulrich, Ronald C. Kessler, Shanyang Zhao, Jamie Abelson. 1995. "Reliability and clinical validity of UM-CIDI DSM-III-R generalized anxiety disorder." Journal of Psychiatric Research 29(2):95-110. [Full Text]
19. Veroff, Joseph, Elizabeth M. Douvan, Shirley J. Hatchett. 1995. "Marital instability: A social and behavioral study of the early years." Praeger.
20. Cohen, Sheldon, Ronald C. Kessler, Lynn U. Gordon. 1995. "Strategies for measuring stress in sutdies of psychiatric and physical disorders." in Measuring stress: A guide for health and social scientists. edited by Cohen, Sheldon, Kessler, Ronald C., Gordon, Lynn U.. New York: Oxford University Press.