11. 1996. "Mental Health in Black America." Harold W. Neighbors, and James S. Jackson, Ed. Sage Publications. [Full Text]
12. Orbuch, Terri L., James S. House, Richard P. Mero, and Pamela S. Webster. 1996. "Marital quality over the life course." Social Psychology Quarterly 59(2): 162-171. [Full Text]
13. Buss, David M., and David P. Schmitt. 1996. "Strategic self-promotion and competitor derogation: sex and context effects on the perceived effectiveness of mate attraction tactics." Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 70(6): 1185-1204. American Psychological Association, Inc. [Full Text]
14. Axinn, William G., and Arland Thornton. 1996. "The influence of parents marital dissolution on children's attitudes toward family formation." Demography 33(1): 66-81. [Full Text]
15. Wanke, Michaela, and Norbert Schwarz. 1996. "Context Effects in Attitude Measurement: The Operation of Buffer Items." Survey Methodology Program Working Papers Series. Ann Arbor, MI: Institute for Social Research.
16. Belli, Robert F., and Howard Schuman. 1996. "The Complexity of Ignorance." Survey Methodology Program Working Papers Series. Ann Arbor, MI: Institute for Social Research.
17. Buss, David M. 1995. "Psychological sex differences: Origins through sexual selection." American Psychologist 50(3): 164-168. [Full Text]
18. Kendler, Kenneth S., Ronald C. Kessler, Ellen E. Walters, Charles MacLean, Michael C. Neale, Andrew C. Heath, and Lindon J. Eaves. 1995. "Stressful life events, genetic liability, and onset of an episode of major depression in women." American Journal of Psychiatry 152(6): 833-842. [Full Text]
19. Kendler, Kenneth S., Ellen E. Walters, Michael C. Neale, Ronald C. Kessler, Andrew C. Heath, and Lindon J. Eaves. 1995. "The structure of the genetic and environmental risk factors for six major psychiatric disorders in women." Archives of General Psychiatry 52(May): 374-383. [Full Text]
20. Kessler, Ronald C. 1995. "The National Comorbidity Survey: Preliminary results and future directions." International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research 5: 139-151.