Yan Fu, 2014 ISR, 763-2152
Lee Ridley, 2104 ISR, 763-2133
What we do
We provide services and resources to help researchers remain up-to-date with
research news and the most recently published literature. A selection of
current-awareness services is outlined below.
- Email delivery of journal Table of Contents with full text links whenever possible. Download the MS Word subscription form or the PDF Form.
- Delivery of latest research news and publications in your area of
- Assist in setting up automated alerts for your projects
- Gather and deliver research news via PSC blog.
- Maintain journals' RSS feeds in the journal database that you can
subscribe to (see
RSS in Plain English).
- Assist with setting up RSS feeds.
- Assist in setting up a citation alert (notification when a new publication
cites a particular work or author).