Brown Bag Seminars 2016
Brown Bag seminars highlight recent research in population studies. Unless otherwise noted, seminars are held in room 6050 ISR at noon.
Live video of the current day's Brown Bag presentation is available via an Adobe Connect link below. Real-time viewers must login as GUEST, then enter their full name on following screen. Past presentations may be viewed using the video archive links below. (Adobe Connect requires Flash Player 10.1 or above, which may not be supported on some mobile devices.)
- February 1, 2016
- Sarah Miller, "Childhood Medicaid Coverage and Later Life Health Care Utilization."
- March 7, 2016
- Michael G. Mueller-Smith, "The Criminal and Labor Market Impacts of Incarceration."
- March 14, 2016
- Alexandra Murphy, "When the Sidewalks End: Poverty and Isolation in an American Suburb."
- March 28, 2016
- Heather Thompson, "CANCELLED: Why Mass Incarceration Matters."
- April 4, 2016
- Elizabeth A. Armstrong, "Paying for the Party."
- April 11, 2016
- Belinda L. Needham, "Gender differences in telomere length across the life course."
- April 18, 2016
- Sarah Anne Stoddard, "Neighborhood Influences on Youth Violence and Substance Use."