Brown Bag Seminars 2017
Brown Bag seminars highlight recent research in population studies. Unless otherwise noted, seminars are held in room 6050 ISR at noon.
- January 23, 2017
- H. Luke Shaefer, "Has the decline of cash assistance impacted the well-being of poor children?"
- February 13, 2017
- Daniel Almirall, "Getting SMART about Adaptive Interventions in Clinical and Health Services Research."
- March 13, 2017
- Rachel Best, "Disease Advocacy and the NIH Budget."
- March 20, 2017
- Dean Yang, "PSC Brown Bag: Taken by Storm: Hurricanes, Migrant Networks, and U.S. Immigration."
- April 10, 2017
- Elizabeth Eve Bruch, "Human Decision Processes, Population Structure, and Online Dating Markets."