Publication Search Results
search results 1 to 10 of 1420
- Ayanian, John Z., Gabriel M. Ehrlich, Donald R. Grimes, and Helen Levy. 2017. "Economic Effects of Medicaid Expansion in Michigan." New England Journal of Medicine, 376: 407-410. DOI.
- Burgard, Sarah, and Sarah Seelye. Forthcoming. "Histories of Perceived Job Insecurity and Psychological Distress among Older U.S.Adults." Society and Mental Health. DOI. Abstract.
- Burgard, Sarah, and Amanda Sonnega. Forthcoming. "Occupational Differences in BMI, BMI Trajectories, and Implications for Employment Status." Work, Aging and Retirement. DOI.
- Couper, Mick P. 2017. "New Developments in Survey Data Collection." Annual Review of Sociology, 43(1). DOI.
- Duque, Valentina. 2017. "Early-life conditions and child development: Evidence from a violent conflict." SSM Population Health, 3: 121-131. DOI. Abstract.
- Garcia, Marc, and Adriana Reyes. Forthcoming. "Physical Functioning and Disability Trajectories by Age of Migration Among Mexican Elders in the United States." Journals of Gerontology B: Psychological and Social Sciences. DOI. Abstract.
- Ghimire, Dirgha. 2017. "Social context of first birth timing in a rapidly changing rural setting." Social Science Research, 61: 314-329. PMCID: PMC5125526. DOI. Abstract.
- Harding, David J., Cheney Dobson, Jessica Wyse, and Jeffrey Morenoff. 2017. "Narrative Change, Narrative Stability and Structural Constraint: The Case of Prisoner Reentry Narratives." American Journal of Cultural Sociology, 5(1): 261-304. NIHMSID: NIHMS833100. DOI. Abstract.
- Hermalin, Albert, and Lisa Neidert. 2017. "Lifetime Migration in the United States as of 2006-2010: Measures, Patterns, and Applications." In Frontiers of Applied Demography edited by David A. Swanson. Springer Publishing Company.
- Kim, Huiyun, Sarah Burgard, and Kristin Seefeldt. Forthcoming. "Housing assistance and housing insecurity: A study of renters in southeastern Michigan in the wake of the great recession." Social Service Review.
[ New Search |