a PSC Research Project [ARCHIVE DISPLAY]
Investigator: Mick P. Couper
As requested by the Foundation for Informed Medical Decision Making (FIMDM), we submit the following supplemental proposal to continue the support of data preparation, dissemination, analysis and writing activities following conclusion of the National Survey of Medical Decisions (NSMD). Specifically, the proposed budget covers the following activities:
• Completion of a public use data set, with accompanying codebook and documentation, and dissemination to the broader scientific community through ICPSR and FIMDM.
• Assistance with, and support for, analysis of the NSMD data as needed.
• Preparation of manuscripts describing the results of the NSMD, for submission to leading medical journals.
• Presentation of findings from the NSMD at scientific meetings.
• General support for FIMDM staff in maximizing the potential benefits of the knowledge gained from the NSMD.
We describe these activities in broad terms above, because the precise nature of this work will be determined in close collaboration with FIMDM staff. Progress is already being made on several collaborative papers and analyses, and a number of conference abstracts have been submitted. Our priorities will be guided by FIMDM staff.
|Funding:||Foundation for Informed Medical Decision Making|
Funding Period: 07/01/2008 to 06/30/2010
Country of Focus: USA
This PSC Archive record is displayed for historical reference.