Mon, April 10, 2017, noon:
a PSC Research Project [ARCHIVE DISPLAY]
Services to be provided involve oversight of the MPRI Learning Site evaluation and include:
1. Production of a report outlining 2009 activities re: assisting MDOC in establishing data collection process.
2. Coordination of Evaluation Team meetings, including preparation of agendas and materials.
3. Development of evaluation design in collaboration with the Team. The design shall define the target population, the intermediate variables for offender success and the approach for analyzing arrest and conviction data.
4. Assistance with reviewing RFP and selecting provider.
5. Advising MDOC and administrative agency on oversight of evaluator.
6. Providing advice and assistance to evaluators as needed.
7. Providing advice and technical support to MDOC staff.
|Funding:||Michigan Council on Crime and Delinquency (Consulting and Contractual Services Agreement)|
Funding Period: 08/01/2009 to 09/30/2010
Country of Focus: USA
This PSC Archive record is displayed for historical reference.