Current Awareness Service
Yan Fu, 2014 ISR, 763-2152
What we do
We provide services and resources to help researchers remain up-to-date with research news and the most recently published literature. A selection of current-awareness services is outlined below.
- Delivery of latest research news and publications in your area of research.
- Assist in setting up automated alerts for your projects
- Gather and deliver research news via PSC blog.
- Maintain journals' RSS feeds in the journal database that you can subscribe to (see RSS in Plain English).
- Assist with setting up RSS feeds.
- Assist in setting up a citation alert (notification when a new publication cites a particular work or author).