My NCBI & MyBibliography
- My NCBI is a feature of the NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information) databases that allows you to save searches and collections.
- It is linked to eRA Commons, PubMed, PubMed Central, NIH Manuscript Submission, SciENcv and RPPR.
- My Bibliography, one component of My NCBI allows authors to collect and manage their own publications for NIH reporting. It populates publications list in biosketches (ScieENcv) and progress report (RPPR) from where you can select the ones to include.
- The collection “Other Citations” contain publications authored by other researchers linked to your grant. (If such papers are found in “My Bibliography”, you can move them to “Other Citations”.)
- Include all your publications whether they are NIH funded and whether they have PMCIDs. Include all types of publications (books, chapters etc).
- You can add missing publications manually or from PubMed.
- You can associate grants to papers from My Bibliography. You can monitor public access compliance status.