Applications due TODAY for New Investigator Mentoring Program
Applications are due MARCH 1 for the 2018 New Investigator Mentoring Program (NIMP) - supported by the Population Dynamics and Health Program (PDHP), part of the Population Studies Center at the Institute for Social Research.
The program will offer significant support to 2 - 4 new investigators while they are preparing research proposals for NIH, including:
- Assignment to a senior faculty member during proposal preparation.
- One month of summer salary to prepare the NIH proposal.
- Methodological support from PDHP's Science and Technical Core.
- Peer review of proposal in a mock NIH study section.
- Administrative support in preparing a budget, generating a Project Action Form (PAF), and submitting the NIH proposal.
**Apply by March 1.**
See link below for eligibility and application.