Brown Bag Seminars 2020
Brown Bag seminars highlight recent research in population studies. See detail page for time and location.
- January 27, 2020
- Martha J. Bailey, Katie Genadek, Jason Lindo, Vanessa Dalton, "Panel on Contraceptive Access Research and Evaluation."
- February 3, 2020
- Kara Joyner, "Status Exchange in Same-Sex and Different-Sex Newlywed Couples."
- February 24, 2020
- Jennifer S. Barber, "Who Gets What They Want and Why? Black-White Differences in Pregnancy Desire and Pregnancy."
- March 17, 2020
- Paul Mohai, "CANCELED: Are Racial and Socioeconomic Disparities in Environmental Burdens Linked to Racial and Socioeconomic Disparities in Health?"
- March 23, 2020
- Natasha V. Pilkauskas, "CANCELED: Natasha V. Pilkauskas presents recent research."
- April 6, 2020
- Barbara A. Anderson, William H. Frey, David S. Johnson, "Panel on Census 2020: Opportunities and Challenges."