Brown Bag Seminars
Brown Bag seminars highlight recent research in population studies. See detail page for time and location.
- January 25, 2021
- Letícia J. Marteleto (The University of Texas at Austin), "Social Exposure Infectious Diseases: Zika, Covid-19 and the Context of Fertility"
- February 22, 2021
- Colter Mitchell, "The Potential (and Pitfalls) using Epigenetics for Examining Social and Health Inequalities "
- March 1, 2021
- Peter Rich (Cornell University), "Dividing Lines: The Impact Of District Boundaries On School Segregation In The 21st Century"
- March 15, 2021
- Kavita Singh Ongechi (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill), "Helping Newborns Survive and Thrive in Low Resource Settings"
- March 29, 2021
- Trent Alexander, "Decennial Census Digitization and Linkage Project"
- April 5, 2021
- Paula Fomby, Christina Cross, Bethany Letiecq "How the Measurement and Meaning of Family Structure Shape Research on Young Adult Racial Inequality
- April 19, 2021
- Andrés Villarreal (University of California, Los Angeles), "Earnings Assimilation of Second-and Later-Generation Men: Evidence from Administrative Records"
- September 21, 2020
- Heejung Jang, Sarah Patterson, Nicardo McInnis, Sarah Patterson, Jamie Budnick, "PSC Postdoctoral Fellows: Introductions and Updates."
- September 28, 2020
- Natasha V. Pilkauskas, "Beyond the Nuclear Family: Children and Shared Living Arrangements."
- October 1, 2020
- Belinda Archibong, "Economic Development Seminar with Belinda Archibong."
- October 19, 2020
- Arland Thornton, Linda Young-Demarco, "Literacy Among American Indians: Levels and Trends from 1900 to 1930 and Across Birth Cohorts from 1830 to 1920."
- October 26, 2020
- Robert Manduca, "Trends in Absolute Income Mobility in North America and Europe." (12:00pm, Zoom)
- November 16, 2020
- Ryan Brown, "The Impact of Access to Clean Water on Cognitive and Physical Development: Evidence from Mexico's Programa de Agua Limpia." (12:00pm, Zoom)
- November 30, 2020
- Laura Wherry, "The Effects of a Large-Scale Prenatal Care Intervention." (12:00pm, Zoom)