Brown Bag Seminars 2020
Brown Bag seminars highlight recent research in population studies. See detail page for time and location.
- September 21, 2020
- Heejung Jang, Sarah Patterson, Nicardo McInnis, Sarah Patterson, Jamie Budnick, "PSC Postdoctoral Fellows: Introductions and Updates."
- September 28, 2020
- Natasha V. Pilkauskas, "Beyond the Nuclear Family: Children and Shared Living Arrangements."
- October 1, 2020
- Belinda Archibong, "Economic Development Seminar with Belinda Archibong."
- October 19, 2020
- Arland Thornton, Linda Young-Demarco, "Literacy Among American Indians: Levels and Trends from 1900 to 1930 and Across Birth Cohorts from 1830 to 1920."
- October 26, 2020
- Robert Manduca, "Trends in Absolute Income Mobility in North America and Europe." (12:00pm, Zoom)
- November 16, 2020
- Ryan Brown, "The Impact of Access to Clean Water on Cognitive and Physical Development: Evidence from Mexico's Programa de Agua Limpia." (12:00pm, Zoom)
- November 30, 2020
- Laura Wherry, "The Effects of a Large-Scale Prenatal Care Intervention." (12:00pm, Zoom)